29 November 2009

Thing #23: The end, or the beginning?

As I mentioned in my audio post, my favorite Things we're exploring Flickr and actually creating a blog. Perhaps I had the most fun exploring Flickr because I hadn't had any experience using it before and it was completely new.

I loved the idea of this program and being able to share and comment on other participants experiences. Having a community working on the same thing and supporting each other was great also.

I'd be keen as mustard to participate in similar programs in the future, would you give something similiar a go again?

Massive thanks to Wags for organising this and keeping it running!

1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection. I have been trying to finish the 23 things in the last minute and really enjoyed the tasks. Peter did a terrific job and I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete