29 November 2009

Thing #21: Podcasts

Ok, so I thought I'd take this thing as an opportunity to get back on the Marketing subject. Searching Small Business Marketing in the iTunes directory (Small Business Marketing is especially relevant to me as my girlfriend is a Personal Trainer and Small Business Owner) I came across a Podcast by fellow Melbournians Tim Reid and Luke Moulton. I've listened to quite a few and they are and have been extremely helpful and easy to apply to the Personal Training business.

A great thing about the Podcasts, and iTunes, is that when a new Podcast is uploaded, iTunes will automatically go and download the new ones, it's great!

I'm looking forward to using my new RED iPod (I've never owned one before) and copying my favorite Podcasts and music to listen on the train with the free train ticket I won recently :P

No comments:

Post a Comment