21 November 2009

Thing #18: Online Productivity Tools

I love Google Docs. I’ve been an active user for a while now. It is so simple to use and very intuitive, so I didn’t have to spend a great deal of time learning how to use another software application.

My favourite features of Google Docs is the fact that I can access my files anywhere in the world as they are all stored in my Google login and when I’m checking me Gmail they’re only a hyperlink away. Also, the fact that I can share documents with other user is a very useful tool for me. Perhaps the most impressive feature is that all of my formulas work like a dream in the spreadsheets!

When we signed up for this program, we had to complete a form. This was created with Google Docs. Since discovering this tool, I have used it quite a lot… and it’s so easy!

If it’s file sharing that is the most exciting feature of Google Docs, check out DropBox. It allows you to synchronise your files in a folder, and have access to them across your home computer, office computer, mobile phone and via the web! This is a really cool and useful tool – read more now! (There is even a Plain English by Lee Le Fever video)

No comments:

Post a Comment