29 October 2009

Thing #11: Explore Twitter

I suppose I'm pretty active on Twitter. I manage 5 different accounts:

  • @MonashMarketing – the Twitter account for the Marketing Department at Monash University
  • @ANZMAC2009 – the Twitter account for the ANZMAC 2009 Annual Conference
  • @tapp_ - my personal Twitter account
  • @WebMyMind – the Twitter account for my business (I make the odd website and business card from time to time)
  • @TheYouInside – the Twitter account for my girlfriends Personal Training business – looking forward to using this one a lot more effectively

Personally, I use Twitter more for information gathering rather than answering the question "What are you doing?" I follow services that tweet about things that are on sale, I follow companies that sell products I'm interested in, I follow organisations that give lots of information about topics I am interested in. I love it!

If you want to checkout some cool Twitter Apps, I highly recommend TweetDeck – if you want to get more into Twitter check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment